As a family owned and managed company, ERO GmbH numbers among the largest manufacturers of vineyard implements and grape harvesters in Germany. With 270 employees, we export to all important wine-growing regions in the world and are one of the leading companies in our industry.
As a medium-sized enterprise, our work environment is characterized by flat hierarchies. Taking initiative and performance are rewarded. Good employess are the key to our succes.
We welcome unsolicited applications for an internship semester or a master’s thesis.
Involvement in the Vinifera programme
- Organise exchange of students and academics with consortium EMaVE
- Provide, select and/or recommend candidates
- Contribute with possible thesis topics and subjects and/or assist in research and/or field work;
- Contribute to students’ employability by offering complementary skills, courses and/or internship/placement possibilities
- To offer scholarships for academic modules or master thesis internships
web links / social networks