HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland, Changins Haute Ecole de Viticulture & Oenologie
Changins is part of the HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland. In Switzerland Changins is the unique Swiss academic competence center for Viticulture & Enology, featuring amongst others distinct academic poles for soil sciences, sensory analysis and wine business management. Students are offered comprehensive programmes on technician, bachelor and master level.
Involvement in the Vinifera programme
- The Viticulture and Enology Major (VE) of the Master of Science in Life Sciences (MLS) is now offered as a joined diploma between the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland HES-SO and The Vinifera EuroMaster.The Swiss Students will spend the first year in HES-SO. Their second year will be spent in one of Universities from the Vinifera EuroMaster Consortium.
- Changins organises exchange of students and academics within the EMaVE consortium
- Changins selects, recommends and contributes candidates
- Changins offers master thesis topics and subjects and/or assists in research and/or field work
- In the framework of the call 2021, the HES-SO (Haute Ecole Spécialisée de Suisse Occidentale), l’Ecole de Changins and EMaVE have signed one agreement in order to develop one joint diploma.
Web links / social networks
- Dr Urban Frey, Head of program Master of Life Sciences,
- Melanie Weikert, Head of specialization Viticulture and Enology in Changins